Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

User:Christian Bullock - AboutUs Wiki Page

User:Christian Bullock - AboutUs Wiki Page: "I've been doing search engine marketing since 2006, and am a certified Google Advertising Professional, a Yahoo Search Marketing Ambassador and a Microsoft adCenter adExcellence member.

I manage paid search accounts, organically optimize websites and perform landing page experiments. I fiddle around with Google Analytics, write reports, and, oh, other things too.

My Personal Life
Grew up in Camas, WA. Graduated Camas High School in 2001. Went to Eastern Washington University, then University of Nevada, Reno THEN finished out my Bachelor's degree at Washington State University in Pullman."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment