Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BoxCar :: Auction Details

BoxCar :: Auction Details: "Beta – Auction is not public. Seller can review and make changes/edits. Beta is open from the moment you create the auction until your Preview opens
Preview – Auction is now public but editable by the seller. Members can review and add names to their Watchlist but cannot bid on any names. Sellers can still add names and make changes.
Open – Auction is now open for bids to all active members. If it is a multiple lot auction, the names will close at the pre-set interval. Sellers cannot make changes once the auction Opens."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. I had a small list of domains that I was calling my tryout list:

    smallbizloans.net
    myworldofwork.com
    newdoodle.com
    cloudpost.org
    sandboxhost.com
    sanip.net
    folkads.com
    hiphipo.com
    ezcredit.us
    buildasite.us
    iptiny.com
    socwebsite.com

    However I noticed in my parking stats that "My World of Work.com" had gotten a huge number of hits where it currently parked at Sedo. BuildASite.us actually has a partial website up, and I am not entirely clear how it works when the domain is now for sale.

    ReplyDelete