Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Over-agressive strategy, A fantastic video.

Kayaking with Redondo Beach Blue Whales, with underwater footage and Lunge feeding GoPro

I found this video while researching some link statistics for one of my websites or blogs. I found this stunning and amazing video of Blue Whales being video taped up-close and personal however there was no free form system of comments. Instead the "Social Sharing" buttons had to be used. IMO, this is a mistake. I would have happily commented on this video (because it could have helped one of my websites!

Instead, I was able to embed the video on one or more of my websites, and promote my own websites instead of the one that helped me find this! A concept of transparency would have allowed my own comments, which would have built up this websites link base.

No comments:

Post a Comment