Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Monday, December 12, 2011

Jewish Wedding Info – Wedding Woes or How to Choose a Wedding Photographer

Jewish Wedding Info – Wedding Woes or How to Choose a Wedding Photographer: "The photographer my in-laws hired, had done a beautiful job on a previous family wedding, but for my wedding they sent a crew member, not the head photographer – and he had no idea what he was doing. He was unenthusiastic (he didn’t even bother to ask my name, or anyone in the wedding party’s name), a little creepy, and had no imagination for posing. I actually told him to stop posing me (or whatever he was attempting to do) and I did my own thing. He got all excited and was like “Wow, this is great, like out of a bridal magazine” and I was thinking, what the heck, you’re a wedding photographer, you should know such posing cold!!"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment