Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Collaborative Partnerships | IP Daily.biz

Collaborative Partnerships | IP Daily.biz: "Introduction to developing collaborative partnerships and investors relationships based on a unique or novel enterprise which is not easily implemented without some significant commitment of time or resources. By- Stephen C. Sanders, Sunday August 14, 2011, 12:35pm (720-words)

I have recently been in touch with several individuals regarding a few actual business proposals which I have had in mind and have been met with the expected pessimism, redirection, or simple non-responsive.

The essential problem with my communication style is that unfounded pessimism, and suggestions to redirect are really a very simple code which, thankfully I have uncoded for my own use."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment