Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thread: Issue 154: CureZone/Alexa Toolbar and Your Privacy at Newsletter Archive (ThreadID: 67388)

Thread: Issue 154: CureZone/Alexa Toolbar and Your Privacy at Newsletter Archive (ThreadID: 67388): "I have the toolbar installed on my browser, and it helps me get to CureZone quickly, it blocks pop-ups, it makes searching easier, and it quickly gives the most important info on all web sites that I visit. It also has a direct link to archived pages, where you can find previous versions of missing or edited web pages.

This toolbar is developed by Alexa (an Amazon.com company), and BY DEFAULT, IT COLLECTS AND STORES INFORMATION like your IP address, time and date, domain name, cookies, shopping preferences, search preferences and full URL of every single web page you visit."

No comments:

Post a Comment