Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Monday, September 12, 2011

KINSOLVING Investigations - kinsolving.com

KINSOLVING Investigations - kinsolving.com: "Christine Lee owner, founder and operator of Kinsolving Investigations. I am a reunited birthmother and licensed private investigator.

In the 1970’s the agency in which I placed my daughter for adoption refused to pass on life or death medical information to her. It was then that I knew that the laws needed to be changed. I became passionate about my own search and possibly saving my daughter’s life.

Being the mother of 3 children I had little money to spend on searching. I joined support groups and eventually started my own to ease the pain. I joined every registry and read every book I could on adoption searching. Through my networking I eventually bec"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment