Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Should We Use OpenCart? | Made of Everything You're Not | Eric Lamb

Should We Use OpenCart? | Made of Everything You're Not | Eric Lamb: "Then, not a week later, I see on that there’s another war going on between Daniel and a developer who found some pretty nasty CSRF issues. Again, Daniel showed his ass (along with a good helping of ignorance mixed with arrogance this time) with nothing being resolved.

This was truly the breaking point for me. Why in the world would I ever use software written by someone who, when confronted with the issues, acts like nothing’s wrong? Nope. I have people relying on me to make choices that won’t, you know, ruin their business and OpenCart, for all it’s bells and whistles and nice code and pretty administration panel, is a horrible platform because the developer refuses to do anything about issues when presented with them."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment