Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TheWritersCafe.org

TheWritersCafe.org: "So lets say I take one of my own photos and then upload it to Facebook, and then, lets say something happens, as things do and my page goes down, for who knows what reason. Does that mean my photo now “belongs in the public domain”?

It seems absurd that me. a regular “non-lawyer” a regular guy should have to state the painfully obvious. The concept that these guys in Washington DC are supposed to be working to enforce is, Equal Protection under the law, not; preferential treatment for those with the biggest budgets, longest and most comprehensive terms of service and smartest and well educated lawyers who actually completed their coursework at Harvard Law School."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment