Theme Park Insider

The Social Newsroom

I Love Free Software

Kansas City Techno

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Al Pachino and Your Law Practice (Part I) |

Al Pachino and Your Law Practice (Part I) |: "Post navigation← Winning Isn’t Everything
Al Pachino and Your Law Practice (Part I)
Posted on August 26, 2012
OK, so I’m a little nuts.  The other night, for about two hours, I was up late getting ready for the football season.  As a New York Football Giants fan I clearly have nothing to be upset or complain about as we won the Super Bowl last year.

But it’s a new year, a new chapter.  And as I was up late, watching youtube.com videos, I came across this gem (for a Giants fan): http://youtu.be/sD3TGEwpAhc

Yeah, I’m a little nuts.  Then it got me thinking – about your law practice.  Two specific things about your practice."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment